i saw this questionnaire on teresa's blog and thought it'd be fun to share some fun facts about j.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? well considering we don't have cable right now this one is tough. when we did, j's faves were man vs wild, survivorman, and now we've just started watching lost season 1 - notice a trend? jason wants to live off the grid so bad it hurts.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch. hands down.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? jason isn't picky at all which helps when one is vegetarian, but he isn't a fan of sweets at all. lucky.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? a beer. maybe heineken or a sweetwater.
5. Where did he go to high school? central gwinnett high school.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11.5 - 12. sometimes it depends on the shoes.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? maybe bottle caps. or banksy prints.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? he loves wraps with "bacon" tempeh strips and avocado.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? burritos or pizza.
10. What is his favorite cereal? he's not a big cereal eater. he prefers making big breakfasts with hashbrowns, bagels, or scrambled tofu.
11. What would he never wear? baggy pants or shirts that are too big
12. What is his favorite sports team? braves circa the 1990's
13. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? probably put myself down or when i get road rage [no, i'm not proud of this]
14. What is his heritage? english - if you've seen the cate blanchett "elizabeth" movie - the man who gets his hand cut off for trying to advise the queen - yeah that man was truly one of j's ancestors! crazy!
15. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? he prefers cookie cake or pound cake which his family calls "pound puppy" cake since he called it that when he was little. so cute!
16. Did he play sports in high school? yes, only for a bit. he played baseball, but then he got a ball to the jaw which resulted in having to have his mouth wired shut for 6 months.
17. What could he spend hours doing? altering photos on photoshop or planning trips
18. What is one unique talent he has? jason can write and paint extremely well. one day i'll have to post one of my favorite writings he ever wrote for me.
what are some interesting things about your guy?
p.s. happy friday!!!