Monday, February 9, 2009

centerpieces and chest pieces

Photobucket
this bride is so beautiful! i am thinking about wearing my hair similar to this with a flower similar to this! go figure! one difference may be that i'll probably incorporate the flower into a birdcage veil [that i have yet to make]. so much to do!

anyways, back to this lovely lady's awesome wedding! make sure to check out the other images on danielle's flickr site. i love the yellow and grey color scheme and the vintage dress. everything about this wedding seems very unique but super classy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

p.s. the highfive is priceless!
Photobucket
[image via danielle hampton's flickr ]

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i have just found your blog
(via veiled vows), and im soooo excited. You ahve to be my new favorite.. this is exactly what i want for my wedding! thanks so much... looking forward to you popping up in my reader! xshannon

Cassie said...

I love birdcage veils! You and I have very similar styles. When my brother Patrick got married, I was a bridesmaid and we had grey dresses with lime green sashes. It was very sweet and pretty. By far, my favorite bridesmaid dress (i've been a b.m. three times now!).