Thursday, February 5, 2009
there's always a first time for everything. i have been tagged by the inspirational and awesome lady of veiled vows! i feel very honored to have been tagged! so here are 10 random things about me that most people don't know!
1. i am the epitome of a middle child. most days i feel like the lisa simpson of my family.
2. i used to have the biggest crush on john cusack.
3. i can recite every line from the movies "swingers" and "say anything" (see #2).
4. my favorite part about the weekends are sleeping in with jason. he makes the best big breakfasts on the weekend filled with hashbrowns, bagels, and tofu scramble! so good!
5. i used to have 00" gauged ears that i could fit straws through. then i grew up, took them out, and now get to wear girly earrings again!
6. i have been vegetarian for almost 1.5 years.
7. i can speak french fluently; however, i am too embarrassed to hold conversations. i can only do it if it is necessary (i.e., school or in france).
8. in 5th grade, i played alice in the "alice in wonderland" play and i had to sing a solo in front of the whole school.
9. i lived in a log cabin with a waterwheel on it in the middle of the woods during college [see picture above].
10. i got engaged to my best friend during a surprise trip to the south of france in a private garden overlooking the mediterranean sea. true story.
now for the fun part! you're it!
color me green
the last price
earth friendly weddings